Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Yuck Face

Cambri is what I consider a stubborn drama queen. Especially when it comes to eating foods she doesn't like. She does pretty good with fruits and vegetables (as long as the vegetables aren't green) but meats or anything I am eating makes her make a yuck face, atleast for the first several bites.



She gags, and coughs, pretends to choke, and spits the food back out everytime she takes a bite of something she doesn't like. Most of the time she refuses to open her mouth for a second bite until I trick her into it. No matter how stubborn and dramatic she can be, her Yuck face always makes my day!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment