Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Parent Teacher Conference

Yesterday I had Bellas parent teacher conferences. She is doing good, meeting all expectations for a 2nd grader. She does talk a bit much, (no surprise there) and she is reading almost at a fourth grade level! They showed me some of her school work and I wanted to share.



The story says... I love going to my Aunt Katies! My favorite cat is Lilly. She is cute as a cookie! She is small like a robotic dog! She is big as a puppy!

Then she drew a picture of her and Katie playing with Lilly in her sun room.



Katie it looks like we may need to come visit one weekend!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment