Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Friday, October 28, 2011

A Boy?

Do you remember when I said it doesn't matter what colors Cambri wears because people will still call her a boy? Today was the perfect example of that. Today Cambri had a doctors appointment to get her second flu shot (I guess at this age they need two). We get to the office of our pediatrician (which this pediatrician only does pediatrics and specializes in it, I want to make clear he only works with children) and get called back to the room by the nurse after just a few minutes. My child is wearing a brown shirt with a giant pink flower on it and pink pants, she also has two pink blankets covering her since it was cold, a pink hat, and a pink pacifier.




The nurse is holding Cambris paperwork in hand, which clearly states she is female, if the name didn't give it away and proceeds to call her a boy, not once but several times. I usually just let it go, but it was a nurse, in a pediatricians office, Cambri was dressed in pink, she said he and him so many times I was annoyed. So I politely corrected her. Hopefully next time she remembers, she not he, her not him... Baby GIRL not a BOY!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. I was in highschool wearing a pink winter jacket and brown hat, even had on mascara. -Was with my dad buying a used car and the idiot owner asked my Fad if his son was going to drive it home! So, I guess you can blame her problem on Gramma!

    ReplyDelete