Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Goodbye Princess

Today we said goodbye to our ball python Princess. I would have to say she is one of the most awesome pets we have owned. She was a predator. However she never once showed any aggression to anything but a rat. She was a reptile, gross, slimy, and scary (atleast according to the stereotype). She was a companion. Trust me, if you are having a bad day, just hold a snake.


She once spent a day inside my shirt. It sounds gross, I'm sure, but it saved her life. We had an ice storm and no power, so I kept her in my shirt to keep her warm until her heater could turn back on. To this day I can't believe I could have such a connection with reptile. Princess, may you rest in peace, we will miss you!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment