Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Catching Up: Part Four - Skate Night

Last week Bella's school had a skate night at a roller skating rink. It is a yearly tradition, and every year we go. We took her and her friend Zoe, and met up with Natalie, Emily, and Dylan, and all of us but Cambri went skating. Here are some pictures of the night.
 (Dylan doing the limbo)
 (Emily doing the limbo)
 (Bella doing the limbo)
 (Johnny doing the limbo, the craziest way I have ever seen)
 (Cambri eating Mimaw's face (Emily and Dylan's grandma) She helped watch her so we could skate)
(Johnny and I skating together)

We had a lot of fun, and I can't wait till next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment