Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Up Up and Away

A few days ago Cambri pulled herself up to standing on her bouncy seat. I wasnt expecting it and didn't get a picture. Since then I have gotten pictures here and there of her starting to do it but then she seems to always change her mind. Today Johnny got a picture of her after she climbed up me and stood. I seem to be one of her favorite things to climb. Maybe it because she knows I won't let her fall and bonk her head like the bouncy seat or the couch will do. Or maybe its because she doesn't want her picture taken doing it. Either way, here is the picture Johnny finally caught on camera.



This only means one thing, soon comes walking!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment: