For the most part the pool table has been used to pile stuff on. Mostly laundry, but when it wasn't laundry it was always something else. Although the pool table may be used to store stuff, there is some rules that have to be followed. 1. No drinks anywhere near it. 2. No food anywhere near it. 3. No children or pets anywhere near it. So when Johnny allowed this to happen this weekend I was shocked!
That's right, three kids dancing on the pool table! They enjoyed every minute of it, I just hope they realize it was most likely just a one time thing and next time they will probably need to shake their groove thing on the floor.
I am SHOCKED!!! One time, I accidentally spilled orange juice on my dad's pool table, and I thought I was going to be murdered.
ReplyDeleteI think orange juice probably would have been a completley different story than the dancing children!
ReplyDelete