Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Insomnia

I don't know why but it seems lately I have had a lot of trouble sleeping. It seems when I go to bed it is time for my brain to work. I think about all sorts of things, work, house cleaning, where I want to go on vacation, what I want to eat, how I am so much better than Johnny at guitar hero, who will win the Super Bowl, why I can't sleep, what I'd do with a million dollars. The list goes on and on. Some nights its just me worrying and other nights it just randomness running through my head.
Tonight is one of those nights. I feel tired, I slept less than 6 hours last night, but I cannot fall asleep. It seems when I do fall asleep I have completely crazy dreams and wake myself up, or I have something going on pregnancy related (kicking baby, got to pee, hungry, leg cramp, etc.) and then it takes me another two hours to fall back asleep. I am to the point that instead of fighting it and trying to force myself asleep I am just going to get up and do something. Right now I have decided to write my blog since I didn't earlier today. After this I have every intention of playing guitar hero until I fall asleep on the couch. Tomorrow night maybe I will finish painting the baseboards in the basement. I am sure I could find something to clean. I really need groceries. Ooops I just made myself a list, which means I won't be able to sleep until it's completed, maybe getting up and doing something wasn't such a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment