Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just Like Daddy

Johnny is one of the smartest people I have ever met. I would say if he took an IQ test he would probably score close to genius level (that's not just me being nice, many other people have said the same thing about him). I would like to think he has passed this on to Bella. She is very smart and learns a lot like he does. That's why when she brought home her report card I wasn't surprised to see that she scored meeting expectations or exceeding expectations in every category but one.
That's right, one category she did not meet, and it is the same category Johnny could not meet now, its story telling. If you have ever heard Johnny tell a story, he can get you get hooked on what will happen next and by the end you are like that's it??? It seems they both have a problem of starting the story, getting distracted and skipping to the end or just changing the subject all together. Luckily we caught this with Bella at age 6 and can practice and help her get better. Maybe once she has it down she can teach Johnny how to tell a good story too!

No comments:

Post a Comment