Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Job

Well I started my new job last week, and have finished my first week of training.



When I first started I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I had spent the last three years in a call center environment and only knew this would be nothing like that. After having worked here a week, I absolutely love my job (and hope I continue to). I know its not the most glorious job or everybody's ideal job, but it is exactly what I wanted and more. Oh, in case you didn't know, I am a shift manager at Flying J travel center. I went through three interviews, and a iq/ personality test to get the job (that was one of the most nerve racking weeks I have experienced). I get to work the hours I wanted, I get to manage like I wanted, I get to work close to home like I wanted, on top of that it pays good, and I enjoy what I do. The customers are very friendly (though I'm sure that they won't always be) and the people that work there are very friendly and helpful. It couldn't have turned out better!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment