Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Blue Crew

So sometime towards the end of June Johnny went to a Royals game. He did like anyone does at a baseball game and drank a lot of beer and ate hot dogs. Needless to say when he came home he was a bit intoxicated. He came home with a shirt that matched his but in Cambri size. He insisted that I wake her up and put it on her so we could take pictures. I explained you don't wake a sleeping baby at midnight to take pictures and that we would do it another day. We hung the shirt in the closet and went to bed. I forgot about the shirt until the other day when I was cleaning out her closet, so today before he headed to another Royals game I let him take pictures.


Bella had a shirt before that night, so he didn't buy her one insisting she take pictures too but she is also part of the blue crew. Now I just need one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment