I believe I mentioned in the doctors visit blog that the doctor gave the all clear to start solids. So we did, and we started with sweet potatoes. Cambri loves them, though the transition from liquid to solid is making her a bit gassy. We are doing three days between starting new foods, just to make sure there is no allergies, and today we started carrots. She loved those too.
Here she is propped up in her high chair with blankets. (Why is she propped you ask? Well this high chair is technically for 6+ months old which she isn't and therefore cannot sit up good enough for it. Now if you are wondering why I would buy such a thing, it's because it was $30 cheaper than a highchair made for younger babies, and I didn't feel like spending the extra money or buying one for a younger baby when this works just fine.)
Mommy, what was that? That doesn't taste like milk or cereal...
It sure was good though, finger licking good!
See, I ate it all gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment