Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A New Start

Summer is over, meaning that yesterday was my last day babysitting. Today the kids started school, tomorrow I start my new job and Cambri starts daycare. The summer was fun and full of days at the pool...


Mornings of playing outside...






And climbing trees...
There was video games...
And movies...
And our fair share of Disney channel tv shows
Of course there were naps...
And cuddle time...

And other activities like dress up...


And bike riding...
Oh and a few rainy days we went to McDonald's play place too...

I am disappointed that summer is over so soon, but I am looking forward to a new start as well. Have fun in school kids!









No comments:

Post a Comment