Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Sick

So yesterday morning I woke up looking like I had gotten punched in the face!

I went to The Minute Clinic and they said my condition was too severe and they couldn't help me. I then went to Urgent Care. It turns out I had allergies causing a sinus infection. With the allergies my eyes itched and I rubbed them giving myself pink eye. The sinus infection the doctor said is very severe and that's what caused the swelling in my face. She said if I don't feel better by Tuesday or I get worse or get a fever before Tuesday I need to go to the emergency room because the sinus infection is so bad it could easily spread to my brain. I left with three prescriptions as well as I am supposed to take an over the counter allergy medicine. It looks like its time to rest and get better. With a new job I can't afford to be sick!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment