Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Catching Up: Part One - Royals

I haven't been the best about updating my blog lately. I have been busy adjusting to a new job with an overnight schedule and blogs just haven't been on my mind. They are now though, so I am here to update you with everything we have done the last few weeks, one day at a time. Today we will talk about the Royals.

At the beginning of September (yes it has been that long since this event took place) my Mom's husband Brett sent us some Royals tickets. He had signed Bella up for a birthday package at the beginning of the season and these were her free birthday tickets.









It was a lot of fun, even though the Royals lost. Thanks Brett for the tickets and hopefully next year you and Mom can come with!

No comments:

Post a Comment