Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

That's Where I Want To Go...

Well we got so much snow yesterday that even the snow day day care is closed today, so I stayed home with Bella. I was going to take some pictures of Bella in the snow since its up to her waist in some areas, however she managed to  loose most of her snow gear in the last few days. Friday she came home with only one glove, Saturday she fell into a pond ruining her boots, and Monday she came home missing her hat. Since it is negative temperatures it probably isn't smart to send her out half bundled. I decided instead to post pictures of places I would rather be right now. Places with out snow on the ground. Places where you don't need a hat, scarf, mittens, snow pants, coat, and boots to keep you warm.
Australia
Africa
Bahamas

Egypt
Jamaica

I  really just want to go any place warm. Where I can relax on a beach with my toes in the sand and an ice cold drink. Bella really wants to play in the snow, I think Bella is crazy! However she will probably get her way because if it warms up a bit I plan on taking her Sledding this weekend. This time of course with a real sled.

1 comment:

  1. Not Australia! They are having major floods there right now.

    ReplyDelete