Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The New Arctic

Johnny was out of town this weekend, so I had Saturday off work which is rare. I chose to spend my Saturday off with our friends Natalie and Brian and their children. The kids went sledding and Brian built the children an igloo.

I had forgotten about the igloo until this morning I woke up and the weather says it feels like -16 degrees and we are expected to get another 2 to 4 inches of snow. With the igloo built and temperatures that cold I feel like its not just an arctic front but that Raymore Missouri has actually become the arctic.

No comments:

Post a Comment