Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance

Friday evening was the day of the daddy daughter dance. Moms were not welcome to the dance but I managed to sneak in and get a few pictures and video. Johnny and Bella had a great time!


They danced to the Macarena, did some disco, and Bella taught Johnny how to do the YMCA. My favorite part was the last song of the evening though. They played Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle.
I spent the entire song crying, happy tears of course. This song was the song I danced with my father to at my wedding. It made me realize that our little girl may only be 6, but before we know it Johnny will be walking her down the aisle too. She says she will never get married and that she is going to live at home forever, but I am sure in a few years she will change her mind!

1 comment: