Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Project Basement

A few weeks ago I was the Demolition Woman and ripped down the wall in our basement. The basement is now pretty much complete and I thought I would share some before, during, and after pictures.
Before it was two rooms, behind this wall is an office.
 Then the wall came down.

Johnny, his dad, and brother worked hard to fix where the wall was ripped out.
No longer just a hole in the drywall. 
I was the painter.


 Here is the almost finished project. I say almost because we will be painting white lines on the floor to make it look like a football field. Then it will be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment