Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Welcome To The Fast Lane

So last night as I am cooking dinner I look over and see my daughter sitting in a box. As I come around the corner I notice that she is not only sitting in a box, but she is reading. Reading is something she just recently learned how to do and she seems to enjoy it. She enjoys it so much so that not only was she reading in a box, but she was reading in a box to her cat, who happened to be sitting in the lid.



My first thought after taking the picture of course, was I wish our family could see this. So I have decided to take a break from Living In The Fast Lane, and to enjoy the small things in life. I hope you enjoy them too!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! It's awesome that you decided to write a blog ... can't wait to keep up with it!!

    And HILARIOUS picture, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I did it even though it is against everything johnny believes in! It was kind of Grace and her first step that inspired me!

    ReplyDelete