Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Meet Mount Saint Laundry

Johnny and I kind of have an unspoken agreement. He does the yard work, takes care of the cars, and fixes things when they are broken, I clean everything inside the house. For the most part I do pretty good at keeping up on everything, the dishes are usually done, the floor swept or vacuumed, I even manage to keep the bathrooms (including the toilet) clean. However, like everyone I do have something I am not so good at, and that something is laundry. In fact I am so bad at laundry that our laundry pile has a name. Meet Mount Saint Laundry...



 Yes that is a standard bar size pool table covered in laundry. Now don't get me wrong, all that laundry is clean, I don't leave my family wearing dirty clothes. I wash it, I dry it, but when it comes to folding it and putting it away, I just can't do it. Well yesterday I was feeling particularly motivated and decided I would in fact fold it. About 4 hours later this is what we have....


A completely functional pool table! Now if only I can keep it that way!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious ... at least your mountain of laundry was downstairs. Mine sits in my living room and dining room. :)

    ReplyDelete