Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Glimpse Of The Future

I have always known my husband is great with children. He has always been able to make a fussy baby smile, a tired baby sleep, an over excited toddler calm down, but yesterday I got a real glimpse of his skills. Yesterday we went to the mall with some friends and their children to finish some last minute Christmas shopping. After a few hours I think we were all bored, tired and hungry, but still had a little bit left to do. The result....





Johnny carrying two tired little girls around while we finished up. I see now how well he is going to do when we add another little girl to our family in April. Of course he will need to add an extra arm for our last minute Christmas shopping next year, but I think he can manage that.

No comments:

Post a Comment