Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Home Sweet Home

A year ago today Johnny and I became homeowners. I still remember it like yesterday.....

I remember Bella got sick with the flu on the way to get our inspeciton... The bag she got sick in will forever be known as the vomit grenade


I remember this weather almost prevented us from getting to sign the mortgage, luckily there was a notary in town that stayed open for us on Christmas eve so we could sign everything.

I remember it took five men to load our pool table into the Uhaul truck.

I remember carrying boxes up and down these snow covered stairs.


Becoming home owners has been a great expierence and responsibility, but it is so great to have a place to call home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment