Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fly Eagles Fly

This morning I was stuck on what to write about, so I asked Johnny. His response was the Eagles and Michael Vick. At first I said no, but then after some thought and consideration I figured why not. You see football is a big part of our lives and  Johnny practically lives for football. He gets up every Sunday morning and plays football for two hours with some friends. He then comes home and watches football all day. On days there isn't football he watches reruns of football and plays Madden 11. He reads pro football talk multiple times a day. He even talked me into buying a 65" TV because watching football is better when the players are life size. We have been to multiple Eagles games, including a NFC conference championship, and somehow he just cant get enough. Tonight the Eagles play the Vikings, and I can only hope the Eagles win! Now I am not near as big a fan as Johnny is but I hope to see a lot of this this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment