Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm Watching You

So the other day Cambri refused to go to bed. After several attempts and a few hours she finally went down for the night. After she went to bed, I took some "me" time, like I normally do after the kids go to sleep. I read a book, watched some TV, and finally went to shower before I went to bed for the night too. When I walk in the bathroom I trip over something, without looking I kick it out of the room, only to notice that I kicked two of Cambri's baby dolls out of the room. It turns out she had tucked them into go night night with a towel, on the bathroom floor. It took a second to hit me, but I realized, we tuck her in every night (in her bed) and then don't go to bed, maybe that's what she was doing with her baby dolls. Put them night night (or as she says ni ni) and then played until she just couldn't play anymore. I know she watches me and does what I do. I throw something away, she will find something (even if it's a toy) and throw it away. I am putting the dishes away, she will take the dishes out and then put them away in her play kitchen. I wipe something off the floor and so does she. I make a funny noise, she mimics it. I tickle Bella, she tickles Bella. I think you get the point, she is a copy cat. So it really shouldn't have been a surprise that she put her babies night night then came to play (her "me" time). Or maybe she put her babies night night and forgot about them, and then just wanted to play and it was all a coincidence. Either way it reminds me of this song, and I have to learn to remember she is always watching.
P.S.  I had to post a song because she refuses to let me take a good picture of her anymore. She is too busy to stop and pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment