Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Biker Chick

Several years ago Bella's Grandma Susan bought her a bicycle. Bella was scared to death of it. It had training wheels, a horn, a basket, a bell, she even got a matching helmet to go with it, it was awesome. However I couldn't get Bella near it so I ended up selling it at a garage sale last summer. This past week Bella went to her friends Emily and Dylan for a sleep over. Dylan did what no adult could. He not only got her on a bike but he got her riding it all on her own, I couldn't be more proud. Thanks Dylan!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment