Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Procrastination

Okay I'll admit it. I'm a bit of a procrastinator. Here is a perfect example of how bad I am. I got married in the spring of 2006, and just today did I take the time to copy my marriage license and send it to my credit card companys. I did this so I can have credit cards that no longer have my maiden last name. I probably wouldn't ever have done it, but occasionally I am asked to see my ID. When I show them it, they don't accept my credit card because the last name doesn't match the one on my ID. I have a serious problem with this at Subway in particular. Now that I have sent off proof of my name change I will no longer have this problem! Anyway, so back to my procrastination. Today I went and got a Missouri license. I know, I know, I have lived in Missouri for nearly two years I should have gotten one awhile ago, but I didn't. However, I did get a Missouri license three years before my Kansas license expired, so I am proud of myself. I didn't procrastinate as long as I could have!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment