Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Out

I'm gonna be out for a few days. Our computer is temporarily down and though I can do most everything from my phone I can't do what I need for the blogs I want to post (attach video and links to other websites). So here is a preview of what's to come.


Hopefully ill be back Wednesday.

P.S. For those who don't know, my job at Flying J turned out not to be for me and I found a new job. I start Monday working for United Health Group. I hope it's what I have been looking for. As for now, I am looking forward to a daytime schedule again!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment