Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011: Part Two - Police Station Tour

Bella went with her girl scout troop on a tour of our local police station Saturday after the parade. Here is some photos and commentary of the event...
 (A good friend is there for you when you need them, a true friend is sitting in the jail cell with you saying what did we do...)
 (Made sure she didn't touch anything, I can only imagine what germs are in that cell)
 (Sitting in the front of the police car, the only part of the police car I should ever see her in again)
 (Getting arrested. Her wrists were so small that she could still escape them. Lucky for the police I have a good kid)

 (In the back seat, I hope she is never there for real)
(But if she is, who better to be there with than with your sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment