Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Pool Days

My new job is babysitting and the kids I watch love to swim. This is nice because I love to swim too and so do my children . Everyday we go to the pool around 10 or 11 and stay till 1 or 2 depending on the weather. It has been a ton of fun!



We are there so long each day we even bring lunch and snacks and eat at the pool.

Cambri for the most part just sleeps in the shade in her stroller.

But every now and then she gets in the water too!

I was right when I said she loved the water!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment