Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Packed and Ready
As a lot of you know, Johnny and I have made some what of a tradition of going to Country Stampede. This year with a new baby I had said no way we would go, unless Brad Paisley came. Well guess what, Brad Paisley is coming. I made arrangements with my mom to watch the girls only 10 minutes away and bought tickets for the concert. I am excited, nervous, stressed about the whole situation. I'm not sure I am ready to leave my new born baby girl for 4 days even if she is only 10 minutes away. On top of that Bella visited her Aunt Katie all last week and then went to her grandmas (Johnnys mom) and its been two weeks since I have spent any decent amount of time with her. I think I may be a little home sick already. I am sure I will have fun, and with tickets bought and everything packed, well I will pretty much have to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment