Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Water

Cambri is going through a growth spurt and it is causing her to be hungry and fussy. I figured since she is fussy anyway I would give her a bath and have a clean fussy baby.
The minute I put her in the bath she calmed down. When I took her out she decided to pee on me. I think she thought it would get her put back in the bath. When it didn't she started to scream, and screamed through the whole process all the way till she was dressed.
I couldn't help by smile and take a picture of her screaming because she wasn't in the water, which made me think of this...


Looks like the summer is going to be filled with lots of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment