Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Curiosity Killed The Cat
I don't believe you have been introduced to my cat Charlie. We adopted him from a shelter a little over 6 years ago and he has been the most perfect cat since. He is great with kids, he has absolutely no desire to go outside, (which is great because we have had 3 other cats run away in this time and its hard to explain to Bella) he doesn't get on the kitchen counters, he uses his litter box no matter how dirty it gets. Everything I could ask for in a cat he is. However now that Cambri is home he is curious about her. He just sits and watches her. During the day when I can supervise I let him watch, however at night its a different story. At night we go to bed and shut the door with the cat on the other side. This I know is bothering him because he normally sleeps in bed with us and instead is locked out. When I get up in the morning he is on the floor right outside the bedroom door. I feel bad because like I said he has been a perfect cat and never one to satisfy his curuosity but I can't trust him completely. After all curiosity did kill the cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment