Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Birthday

So I feel like a bad mom. I got so caught up in the birthday party Saturday, that I did not take one single picture. Our air conditioner went out, the hot tub flooded the back yard, I still hadn't baked the cake, and was about to have 40 plus people in my house, it just slipped my mind. I had Stephanie, who has taken all of our family photos take pictures, but I won't have those for a few weeks. Luckily I was able to have people text me pictures so I could share some with you until the real ones come in. They may be small or grainy,not sure how they will turn out in a blog, but they look good on my phone and I promise ill post more when I get them!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

  1. Look at that big red (pink) smile. She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete