Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Take A Bite Of This

The last few days have been rough. Really rough. It may have been because I told my sister in law Katie that Cambri is only getting up once or twice a night. Or maybe something else has provoked it, but Cambri has been waking up a lot. I at first equated it to a cold, but then thought about it, and she is hungry every time she wakes. Sunday night I got up 5 times with her, last night Johnny got up with her 3 times. She doesn't sleep too much during the day so it isn't because she has night and day turned around. I decided to try some cereal before bed. It helped Bella when she was getting hungry more often during the night, and I hope it works for Cambri too!


Wish me luck, I'll let you know how it goes!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment: