Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Belated Happy Birthday

Okay okay, I know it's a little late since Bella's birthday was Friday, but I have been really busy, so here is how the 7th Birthday went. Friday I had to work (my work is babysitting) so I took the kids to McDonald's for lunch and let them play in the play place and then we went to our gyms indoor pool. The had a blast jumping off the diving board.

Bella wasn't feeling good when we got home so she went to bed early and got some rest. Saturday she felt better, which was good since it was the day of the birthday party. We had family and friends come over and it was a great time.

 Sunday the girls great grandparents (my dad's parents) came to visit. It was their first time meeting Cambri.
 It was a fun exciting weekend, however I still can't believe my baby girl is 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment