My kids are growing up all too fast. Bella is trying so hard to be just like a teenager. When she saw her new room for the first time she said "wow it looks like a teenagers room, awesome!" Then the other day she got her hair cut and she said "I love it, it looks just like a teenagers hair!"
With her birthday money she wanted to buy clothes "because teenagers like to buy clothes!" Then when she picked out a couple outfits she said "Mommy do these look like something a teenager would wear?" I thought I still had 6 years before the dreaded teenage years but she is trying to rush me into it. Then Cambri changes almost daily. One day she rolls over, the next she takes her first bites of cereal, a few days later she finds her feet.
Oh, and she loves to stand! She loves to stand so much I am worried she is going to skip crawling and go straight to walking.
Some days I got to sit her down and she refuses to bend her legs, forcing me to let her stand. It's great watching them grow up but at the same time I would like for them both to slow down so I have time to enjoy it.



No comments:
Post a Comment