Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Try New Foods, They Might Taste Good

Tonight I made dinner, and Cambri instantly looked at it and said "I don't like this, can I have a cheese sandwich?" I told her that she hadn't had this before and that once she took a bite, if she still didn't like it she could have a cheese sandwich.

The stubborn child sat at the table for nearly 30 minutes with out taking a bite. We had all finished eating, cleaned the kitchen and were getting ready to go about our night, when she asked for a cheese sandwich a second time. I again told her to take a bite of her food and then I would make one. This time I won, and she took a bite. Then she said "mmmmm" and ate the rest of her plate. When she was done she said "Mom, we should have that every night."

Now I can only hope she remembers this next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment