Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Upstairs

I have had several requests for pictures of the new house, and we are finally unpacked enough to take some... This is only the upstairs, minus the garage. More to come soon!



Front Entry/Living Room

Hall off of the Living Room 



Kitchen/Dining Room


Main Bathroom



Cambri's Bedroom

Cambri has her own half bathroom... We keep this locked so we don't wake up to a flooding clogged toilet, or over flowing sink... Not sure why there was a bathroom attached to this room, its not big enough to be a master bedroom...



Master Bedroom

As I said before, there will be before and after pictures coming as we add our own personal touches to each room. And eventually I will post pics of the downstairs and out building. But this is what you get for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment