Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bruno Mars

For Bella's 9th birthday, Johnny and I bought her Bruno Mars tickets. His concert was finally last night. Though I'm not much of a pop music fan, he really impressed me. There isn't many artists that can sing, dance, and play multiple musical instruments. He takes pop music to a different level with his talents and the way he goes about performing it is impressive. I'm glad I got to go, and hapy Bella had such a great time seeing her favorite singer! She is still talking about it non stop, and wants to wear the concert shirt she got everyday! I hope her next favorite artist we go see is just as impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment