When I first started my blog one of the firsts posts I did was about us living in our first home for a year. As you know we have moved back to Manhattan and soon that home will be listed for sale. We did a ton of work to the house, most of it once we decided to sell. We learned a lot of what we do and don't want to do to the next house too. However, all the work we did caused me to fall in love with my house just a little bit, when I didn't really love it before. Now I wish we could just bring it with! Though that may have something to do with the Manhattan buying market. Here is some before and after pictures.
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
I hope someone else falls in love with our house too, and I hope they enjoy it as much as we have the last three years!
P.S. If you know someone looking for a home in Raymore or the Kansas City area, feel free to drive by and take a look! I hear word of mouth is also a great selling tool!
P.S. If you know someone looking for a home in Raymore or the Kansas City area, feel free to drive by and take a look! I hear word of mouth is also a great selling tool!
No comments:
Post a Comment