I have said before that Cambri is going to be a handful when she grows up, but today only proves my theory more. This afternoon we were outside playing when she noticed the neighbor boys riding 4 wheelers in their backyard. What does she do? She grabs her Power Wheels 4 wheeler and starts driving their way so they can "ride bikes." She has no idea that these boys are at least 4 times her age and that their 4 wheelers are not power wheels. Had she have known though I don't think she would have let it stop her. Being two or a girl will not stop her from showing the boys on real 4 wheelers she is just as good as them. I imagine this will only get worse as she gets older. I also imagine when she is 4 times her age and riding a real 4 wheeler with the boys. Those boys won't be any competition for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment