Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Potty



So the other day Johnny brought in Bella's old big girl bed and the training potty from the garage. We got the bed set up (there is a story coming on that, I promise) and put the potty in the bathroom. I haven't really tried to do any training with the potty, and Cambri seemed more interested in playing in it then sitting on it. Until today. Tonight I was giving her a bath and all of a sudden, she starts trying to climb out. She was clean, so I started to dry her off. She threw the towel down and points at the potty. I figured since she was showing interest in it, that I would set her on it and tell her what we do. The minute I sat her down, I heard a tinkle. I am so proud, she held her potty instead of going in the bath, which is a hard thing to do, even for big kids. Then she told me exactly what she needed with out me ever having to tell her. She is such a smart big girl!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment