Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Birthday Girl

Bella, you are 8, and I don't know what else to say except 8 is great. When I think about how fast 8 years have flown by I know it will only be a blink of an eye and 8 more will have passed. By then you will be 16 and I am sure there will be days you hate me, and days you love me more than anything in the world. By then you will be what you want to be now, a teenager. It makes me feel every sense of emotion, fear, excitement, happiness, to know that this time will come, and faster than I am prepared for. But when that time comes I hope you know then, what you know now, that I love you times infinity. I will be there for you no matter what, good or bad. There is no love like a mother and child, and one day you will understand this. So for the next 8 years and every year after know that you will always be my baby girl. I love you, and happy 8th birthday.














No comments:

Post a Comment