Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hide and Seek

First I want to apologize for the lack of blog posts lately. I have been working a lot of overtime. Some of it has been required some of it has been voluntary, but I am back... Atleast for today!

The other day I put Cambri in the living room and put the baby gate up. I then left the living room for a brief moment to use the bathroom. When I returned Cambri was no where to be found. Because she is just a baby I knew she had to be in the living room some where. Here is where I found her.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment