Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello Claire

Yesterday I called my sister in law Katie. She didn't answer and so I assumed that she was busy with her twin daughters. They are in their terrible twos and I imagine its hard to get to the phone quite often. About 20 minutes later I receive a call and the caller ID says Katie. I answer and to my surprise it is not Katie. It is Claire, one of the twins. Claire and I had a conversation for maybe two minutes before I heard "Claire, who are you talking to?" In the background.



It amazes me that Claire and I were able to hold a conversation as long as we did. It seems like just yesterday she and Grace were just these itty bitty babies. Wow how time flies, and I think a trip to Manhattan to visit these two growing girls needs to happen because they are growing up too quick!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment: