Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Job

So a few weeks after I had Cambri some friends of ours offered me to babysit their children over the summer. I am sure I have mentioned these friends in the blog before but the friends are Brian and Natalie and their children are Dylan and Emily. Anyway they offered me the job and I made a brave decision to accept. Why is it a brave decision you ask? Well I left a job that I was practically guaranteed to have at the end of the summer for one I won't, and I will have to try and find a new one once summer ends. I feel like staying at home with my babies is more important than paying someone else to take care of them, which is what I would have had to of done at my last job. My hopes are to find a job at the end of the summer working evenings so either me or Johnny are at home with the kids at all times. Until that time comes though I am going to enjoy my new summer job. Today was my first day and it was a lot of fun. We started with breakfast and then...

We played on the monkey bars.

The Swings
Dylan taught Cambri how to spell.

 We played on the slide.
Cambri worked on her tan (not really though because she was in the shade).
Then we came inside had lunch, played video games and watched movies.
Then we got some rest. It was a good day! Can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment