Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Sniffles

I know I know, there hasn't been a blog all week. I am sorry, both Bella and I have been sick. The doctor says its just sinus infections but all I can bring myself to do is eat, work, and sleep. I am feeling a little better today, and I don't work today so thought I could take the time to let everyone know that sinus infections are not fun!
Please everyone cover your mouth when you cough and wash your hands. Sharing germs is not something you should share. I tried to teach Bella that but she shared anyway. On the positive side, if I am sick the baby is sick and you can't catch the same cold twice. Therefore I do not have to worry about the baby catching this particular illness once she is born!

No comments:

Post a Comment