Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Friday, March 11, 2011

36 Weeks

Today I am 36 weeks pregnant. The baby weighs about 6 pounds and is just under 20 inches long. She is pretty much done developing other than some weight gain and growth, so this week I will tell you a little about whats going on with me. I went to the doctor Tuesday (I start going every Tuesday now until she is born) and found out I am dilated about 1/2 a centimeter (apparently the Braxton Hicks contractions I have all the time are doing something). I have gained a total of 27 pounds since my first appointment. I am no longer counting the weeks until I give birth but rather the days. I have less than 28 days before baby Cambri will make her appearance. I say less than because if she does not come before her due date I will get induced on it. The doctor says my birth canal is small and if I go past due date there is a good possibility of a c-section. I was told the same thing with Bella and had her naturally, but had to get induced to do so. Here is a picture of what she looks like this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment