Sometimes we all get caught up Living In The Fast Lane called life. This blog is here to help us all slow down and enjoy the little things in life before it is too late.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Potty Trained

I don't know when you can say confidently that your child is potty trained, but I feel we are far enough in the process that there is no turning back now. Cambri decided a week ago she didn't want to wear a diaper anymore. It was a fight to even try and get one on her, so we started the training process. It has been the easiest potty training, I couldn't have asked for it to go smoother. After only four days of training she has been completely dry, all day and night for 3 full days in a row now! I guess when she said "no diaper" and refused to let me put one on her she meant it!

No comments:

Post a Comment